Monday 20 June 2011

Papa’s day out @ Satay Station , Ampang Waterfront

Well…my family and i do prefer to go chinese restaurant for papa’s day celebration or for the purpose of any celebrations normally… As usual, we are looking for a place to hang out for this papa’s day…. we (sis, bro and me) decided not go for routine again this year…  and so, fights and bargains against the venue and meal for the celebration are “on-show” in the car which in our way to find for the venue….


But thing seems goes unexpectedly….we come to a consensus at last…which is totally not expected at all….and it is  >>>>> satay  the choice of the day which highly recommended by my eldest bro…..


I think...we had made a wise choice at last and goes home with fully utility after the meal at “Satay Station, Ampang Waterfront”

Stepping into the restaurant….i was first attracted by the traditional malay song sang live by the band at the centre of the restaurant…. The band is using the traditional musical elements….  And it sound great!!!

Ordering a cup of teh tarik~ waiting for our meal to serve… I am wondering why this satay could able to attract the crowd to come that time…. With its price of 90 cent per stick …it is considering expensive for me ….

At last, the food had answered my doubts when it been served…

The foods are being served in a traditional bamboo plate (hehe....i am not very sure about the materials ...) which I do not see this kind of serving any where so far…. And it is simply so lovely and unique for me…. Furthermore, the satays itself are so yummy, juicy and also “big” in size!!!  Can you imagine ?!  A 90 cent satay is actually not that highly priced!!! And it is worth….because its size is actually doubled than other ordinal satays…. Extra winning point of the food is the sauce; the peanut sauce was also great!!!!  Full of crushed peanut! And this is the peanut sauce that I look for!!!



And I think girl could only eat 6 sticks maximum…. So guys…do not order that much for your first visit of satay station…

without fancy cakes, glamorous presents  but with our hand-made cards and also the priceless time for us to gather and chat  after the meal… Our daddy seen enjoyable and mummy seen joyful as well…. And this is the family day we want!!!!  

Love you, my daddy & mummy^^
and
I do believe... parent always love their child...

No comments:

Post a Comment