Monday 24 October 2011

Ma Little CUCU candy

UHA-Mikakuto @ CUCU cute cube candy and me

It was happen more than a year ago...when a lovely fren of my ~ Joey Tan shared it wit me and it was also ma first time to “get in touch" with Matcha.....I didn’t eat it on the spot due to its cute individual wrapping...... Well…without those pictures and info on the packaging…

it's surprize me after the first try of it......as i didn’t feel headache as usual after the consumption of kinda green tea products…..
 

The CUCU cute cube candy is a dice shape candy contains condensed mixture of milk, Matcha as well as Hokkaido red bean.. and its shape maintained throughout your melting and it doesn’t really go sharp which somehow might hurt you likes some other candies….


The Matcha flavour is strong as you could immediately feel the sense of milky matcha… and I likes the milky matcha flavour as some others might not that favour of it as CUCU doesn’t  likes those green tea kinda candies that having a rich taste or juicy in green tea… 


CUCU is stand of “Cute Candy” as it was named…. And it is really a lovely and cutesy candy as it was intended….It was a palatable candy enjoyment to me...


Somehow, CUCU is more priceless for me as it having a lovely friendship behind….

“July, 2010: My first meet with CUCU as Joey shared it to me….and i can’t get it after few weeks for searching because it was temporary out of stock…. I told this experience and ma tragedy to lovely Joey…. she remembered and bought it back to me after a year ago….she is a friend that keep your words in heart even it’s just small happening within her life”


We seldom see and contact with each others, we doesn’t having a long history been together,    but you are a friend of mine….a priceless treasure of mine….hope our friendship remain and somehow better….


No comments:

Post a Comment